Care Tips for our Fresh-Cut Roses:
Taking care of your roses is a breeze. Just a couple of easy steps and they'll last longer than you'd believe:
- Get rid of any leaves that would otherwise be submerged.
- Diagonally cut about an inch off the bottom of each stem using a sharp knife. Don't use regular scissors as they'll squeeze the stem and the rose won't be able to absorb enough water.
- Choose a nice clean vase and fill it with room temperature water so stems are covered a third of the way up.
- Find a cool, shady home for your roses. In the evening, move them to a roof-covered balcony if you have one. They'll appreciate the view.
- From then on, all you'll need to do is give them a fresh cut and refill your vase with water every two days!
- Avoid placing your roses in high temperature (near radiator), drafts or direct sunlight.
Care Tips for our Infinite Roses:
Infinite Roses are created to last a year or more, with nothing for you to do but stand back and admire. To ensure your Infinite Roses remain in the best possible condition, we recommend the following:
- Do not water
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of high humidity places
- Keep away from very hot and dry places
- To remove dust, use a cold air hair dryer at low speed